Saturday, January 12, 2013

Nothing like the first time



So I've worked yet another Bridal showcase and the hunt has still been a failure. If you're wondering which hunt I'm referring to, it's because I never mentioned it until now. Come to think of it, I didn't even really think about it until just now, but that doesn't make the event any less of a tasteful disaster. Ever since I went to that wedding with my buddy Becca, I haven't experienced a wedding cake as awesome as the one there. So three Bridal showcases later, I'm still looking. This showcase had bland cake, but awesome food. Makes me want to get married just to have some catered yum yum. Then again, I could always just find my royal look alike and pose as a king or prince until caterers work to fulfill my every need. Anywho, here are pictures of the yum yums from this time around. Go to my Facebook Album to see the names of everything






















As you can see, not as many desserts and yes I am disappointed in that. The event will be happening in VA again so there's hope it will turn out with a better array of pastries for my pallet.

Random pictures of the GF and GF roommate...and other junk...oh and yes that woman's dress is covering the table she's sitting inside of...cool right?






On an ongoing side note, I'm almost at my January goal for affordable housing fundraising! Just 50 more bucks. You, yes you young reader can help make that goal so reached I won't even have a corny metaphor to place with it. So donate away by clicking here, and make a family in need a happy and homed family.  Enjoy this bicycle art.


Welp, that's it for now. As usual, thanks for listening with your eyes. Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment