Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Here's another link to some old published poems of mine...Feel free to comment on them (the link is below the poems.)

Freestyle

Girl sit back and relax so I can run my fingers through your soul. Open up your eyes and see how love unfolds,
Stare deep into the crevice of desire and wait for me to retire down into a valley of seduction where I will wait,
Here I wait and wait until you join me...where we come together and sounds erupt,
Sounds of passion but sounds of cognitive reality,
A realism that only we can make,
Realism made from the putty of us joining together.

Now let us rise!
We must flee this place before things get too heavy,
Our hearts and our souls can attain but so much before they swell with the liquid of love
Let it flow, let it drip from the tips of my lips and let it fill you until you can take no more,
Gorge yourself on it and make it your own
Let it consume your spirit and hold onto your being until I am yours and you are mine
Let it float us away on clouds of gentleness,
Clouds that float about in the fore fronts of our heads and make us wish we were the sky.

The image of reality merely bounces off the mirror of imagination.


I Am the Pen

I am the pen.
I am the embodiment of creativity,
I am the epitome of verbal liberty,
I am the seeming contradiction of imaginative reality,
I am the pen.
Should I wait for the muse or simply embody her myself?
No! I refuse to be cast aside, tossed on a shelf,
My determination is tall and mighty, the opposite of Santa's help!
I am the pen.
My blood is black ink,
My skin has turned to paper I think,
Now I must find a way to bring what is in to the out, my soul to the physical, what I need is the link,
I am the pen,
My mind flips tricks while my heart tries to reason,
This life has me confused like cold summer season,
But as long as I write it keeps my mouth far from treason,
I am the pen,
As long as I have lips that talk through my fingers,
As long as my paper soaks my blood and speaks like a singer,
As long as these words dangle and linger,
I am the pen,
I will stay true to self and live to write me,
I will stay here in thought until these words can not speak,
I will be here, a pitcher, until all has poured out,
I will be here, a winner, despite all their doubt,
And I will stay here, a utensil that uses his silent scribbles to shout,
I am the pen, and it is me that I can not live without.

http://www.etmmagazine.info/future/2008/08/2008_08_jeremieguy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment