Monday, March 14, 2011

Iowanna do that - Start with Heart

So the knee issue is a little better but it hurts now. My stomach died but it came back to life and now I'm good. I lost a bunch of stuff, but I ended up getting a bunch for free. Overall it was a crappy week.

Despite the fecal-matter quality of the previous week, the weekend was spectacular. SuperSpectucular and such. Found a ride out to Chicago and spending time with my girlfriend really just brightened my life and made me smile. It was an awesome weekend despite us not going anywhere. It was just nice to hang out and relax.

As if th life-things of the universe just switched it up and loved my relationship all of a sudden, my first project is going to be in Wisconsin. Milwaukee to be exact. The inquisitive readers might ask why it's so splendiferous (yes that's a word so shut up)? Well, inquisitive reader, this is so splendiferous because I'll actually be in a city. The last project was a bit isolated, but oh no, not this one. I'll be in Milwaukee! So Suck on that bad-vibe monsters! And, to add sugar to my pie, my girlfriend will only be like 45 minutes away. Yay for visitation purposes!

Okay, I'm done being a sappy flash taco, but overall I'm excited about this upcoming week. If I didn't tell you already, I'm going to be in Milwaukee for two months, just working on various things. So if your feeling spunky than come visit me. If your feeling like a loser than stay at home and suck your big toe. I'm sure that's all losers do anyway. Until we meet again, stay however you are.

5 comments:

  1. yay for the city and not the middle of nowhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teehee, FLASH TACO! <3 I can't wait to check that place out whenever you come back to the Chi'. I'm so glad you're gonna be even closer to me and we can see each other more often compared to when you're over in Iowaaa. Yay for Milwaukee being near Chicago, lol! And yay for this past weekend being uhhmazing! It was so great seeing you babe, of course, 'cause I love you like woah. =) But for reals, I think the stars and planets are aligning for our relationship to work out as smoothly as possible. I must say, it's pretty schweet. Ok, now back to texting you, muhahaha. Love you! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca: right!!!!
    Joanna: Lol right! I wanna say flash taco inside of the place! I know right!! Haha my group keeps getting on my back cause they say they'll never see me on weekends...I'm like sooooooo....haha yea we move the moon and the stars with our love! love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, OMG, Evanka and I went past it on our way to the apartment we went to go check out and I was on the bus saying, "Flash Taco," haha, it was great! Aww, your group is just hatin', lol. You told me I can be selfish soooo, I'mma be selfish and see you as much as I can, muhahaha! =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I have 9 months with them...I only get to see you when I'm close...so imma take advantage lol...Moon Burrito!!!!

    ReplyDelete