Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Iowanna Do That - Milwaukee Talkee

Things haven’t really gotten any better with the living situation, but I guess I’m getting used to it all. It’s definitely been a good stress reliever to get away on the weekends and spend time with my girlfriend. Work is still relatively boring, but the potential for some spice happened this week. We’ve moved on to the “Grow and Play” lot, so we’ll see how things go with that. We might actually get to build some stuff so I’m excited to see what I can learn. It’s located in a rather hood location and it’s funny to hear all the uppity people on the team say it’s the worst neighborhood they’ve ever been in. Pretty sure a lot of them are scared too. They found a shotgun shell on the sidewalk and started flipping out. Hahaha I kept it to myself that I have a shotgun shell on my dresser in my mom’s house, and about three other bullet casings. But my vast assortment of useless artillery is a discussion meant for another time and place.

So far the project isn’t too shabby, though it’s getting hot. I think it’s funny that all the other members (minus the other black guy) are getting sun burnt. Ha, realized that one of the few benefits to being black is prolonged exposure to the sun without getting burnt. SMH at that…lol but oh well. Completely unrelated, but things are getting really interesting with tension on the team. Funnier every day. Guess we’ll see what happens with that.

SO BLOWN I CAN”T GET MY COMP GAME TO WORK!! Call me a dork. Call me a big dork. Even call me a telephone, but please don’t push my buttons. So blown because I bought a game for my comp, hoping to be able to escape to a fictional world, but instead the fruity thing kept hanging up. So after a few weeks I finally get to take it back and exchange it. My hopes were high, my fingers crossed, and the corners of my lips reached for the sky. Instead of being able to play, I go to install it and the stupid thing said the verification code I had to use (basically something that ensures people don’t buy one copy of a game and then give/sell it to their friends) was already in use. How does that happen with a brand new game! I’ll tell you. It’s cause the people on earth called me a telephone one too many times and now the powers that be are pushing my buttons. Super stupid blown. I need a kitkat.

No comments:

Post a Comment