Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ice That Cake Like Winter in the Arctic


This past weekend I attended my first ever bridal showcase. Didn't even know such a thing existed until Sunday, and I felt like a peacock underwater, but it was actually fun.



Before you go flipping chairs and tables, no I was not there because I'm planning on getting married, and no I was not there because wedding vendors are sooo appealing, but yes I was there to make a little money (money that I lost to VA state car taxes the very next day, but that's a different story). Missy invited me to work the event with her, and all I had to do was stand at a table and tell bride-to-be's and future divorcees to sign in. An easy 100 dollars was the result, but that's not the real icing on the cake. The real icing is...wait for it....all the free cake!

If just thinking about all that free wedding cake doesn't make your mouth water, then here are a few pictures to make your eyes water green (would the image work if you knew envy was the reason for the color?).










If you want to see all of the names of the types of cake, click on the Facebook link and check them out. Comment if you want to know how the different ones tasted.

Had so much fun eating all that cake I'm doing it again this weekend. I'll be at the convention center in D.C. Who knows, might see someone I know again (saw an old high-school friend's mom). Rhianna was singing to me, because I want that cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake! Oh I'm about to lick the icing off fo sho.

As always, thanks for listening with your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment