Sunday, September 16, 2012

Make You Want to Lick the Icing Off

So I did it again! The bridal show was even better this time around and I'm putting my name on the list so they can  have me at the events each time they do it. The food was a lot fancier and nicer this time around, but the cake was about the same. Even if I didn't get the 100 dollars (which I will hopefully be able to keep this time around), paying ten dollars to get unlimited free samples isn't half bad. What's that? You want to be tempted today? You want to cheat on your diet and eat loads of cake too? Awesome. You can't taste the cake, but here are some more pictures to make you wish you could. Oh yeah, and Five-Hour energy has another lie to sell. See picture above. Maybe the new flavor will better mask the deception.




















Definitely more food and better food than before. Glad I went. Sorry you couldn't be with us Missy. Shed a tear for your loss. Click HERE to see the names of each cake and food item.

Feel free to ask any questions. And as usual, thanks for listening with your eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment