Saturday, September 8, 2012

Plate Full of Words - Bulgogi and Green Plum

After excessive pressure and cattle prodding, I'll finally start blogging about the food I eat. Didn't want to create a whole new blog, so I'll just insert food installments under this blog and call them Plate Full of Words (Thanks Missy for the title suggestions). Enjoy. If you're curious to hear my opinion on a food I've tried feel free to comment any questions or requests. Also feel free to give some recommendations! 



So I finally tried Bulgogi, or Korean style marinated chicken/beef/pork. I was lucky enough to taste the chicken version. I didn't cook it, and it was a tad bit burnt thanks to the power behind George Foreman, but it was still tasty. Apparently it was supposed to be hot, but my taste buds are still number after completing the Armagedon XXX challenge (click here to view the video). Overall I'd eat it twice, burnt and all.


Also had the priveledge of trying a Green Plum. Very similar to it's purple counterpart, but a bit sweeter in my opinion. Also think it was a bit juicer, and overall more satisfying, cause it was bigger (you know me and how much I like to eat). A definite recommendation.

Well that's it for this edition. Feel free to ask any questions! And as always, thanks for listening with your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment