Monday, October 1, 2012

Home Sucks



So if you've read some of the previous blogs you may remember that I had some issues with the landlord and had to move out. Well, I'm finally back home and it sucks. If the hour commute to work every day wasn't bad enough, moms still wants some rent. I did persuade her to only charge me rent for the bills I was actually increasing, I.E. electric, water, etc, but it made me wonder what she was trying to charge me for before I talked her down? Talk about a crazy home life. She's fo sho a hustler? Guess that would explain where I got my old ways from, but sheesh, is it too much to ask for a break from people trying to suck money out my pockets? If it isn't my mother it's the grocery store. If it isn't the grocery store it's the government. Anyone want to give me some money for a change (teehee you caught that right?).

To add to the long list of governmental victimization I've suffered in the past few months, I now may have to pay 1000 dollars and/or spend 30 days in jail. Yes, this is another incident that is technically my fault, but I'm still the victim here! I was not living at home when I received the court summons, but thank the Lord my sister actually read it (you would think an English major would read more). Apparently I was supposed to mail back a portion of the summons for jury duty or be subject to said 1000 dollar penalty and/or 30 days in jail. BTW whoever said ignorance is bliss obviously never had as many ignorant run-ins with the law as me. For someone who tries to live life in an upstanding manor, I sure do get into a lot of legal trouble.




Someone pray for me. Still job hunting so keep that in mind too. As always, thanks for listening with your eyes.

2 comments:

  1. Keep Your Head up Jerms! God will make a way some how -- a lesson to be learned through this all :o) And a blessing in store on the other side!

    ReplyDelete