Sunday, February 20, 2011

Iowanna Do That 5

So yesterday me and some friends from Americorps took Vinton by storm. The bar we hit was pretty small, and 40 of the 47 people inside were from Americorps. Apparently some people got kicked out for underaged drinking. SMH. I had to help carry my stalker out because she was falling all over herself and such. Glad she had friends cause I wasn't about to walk her to her room and have her boink me on the head with a baseball bat; she'd probably steal some babies from me and leave me naked in the woods or something.
I still have never been drunk or really feel the effects of alcohol, so if you're reading and you're in my family, breath easy. I'm okay lol. Loved having a day off finally and it finally gave me enough time to cook a lot of food and chow down. I'm losing weight!! I looked in the mirror and felt skinny. Ew. I need to hit some heavy weights and I need to do it soon before I get picked up by a tornado and blown into Canada.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh Canadaaaaa. Yeah, that's all I got for this one, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha they're the reason behind the flooding of Lakeshore drive...so we should punch them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, don't let Evanka hear you say that, or she'll kick you! =P

    ReplyDelete