Friday, February 18, 2011

Iowanna do that (part 4)

So today was easy. Only had one boring meeting that wasn't even that boring. About being safe and such, though every time they talk about safety I feel less safe. They keep talking about how there's asbestos, mold, poisenous snakes, spiders, easy-to-tip vans that we gotta ride in, and random visitations from previous and possibly disgruntled employees. Way to go.
So my life is always filled with people doing off the wall things, and today some random girl stole my number. This has happened before by the way. Chick was just going through my phone and i'm thinking she's just being nosey, but then I get a text from her. It took me a while to figure out it was here, but she def saved her name and everything into my phone. Smh at girls these days.
Finally saw Dinner for Schmucks. Hilarious.
Also opened a bank account today. Got ten free dollars from it. Ya'll know I can't pass up free money.
P.S. if you want ten bucks let me know and I'll refer you for the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment