Friday, February 25, 2011

Iowanna do that...Day of Birth Edition

HAPPPPPPPPYYYY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Yup. I done did it again. Moved from one year of life into the next and it's feeling better than ever. I've never felt so loved or cared about in my life. My girlfriend sent me a birthday box with goodies in it, my mom sent me a card and some money, my team gave me some candy and a card, and my team surprised me with a cake and candles and sang to me! Haven't had anything near that in...well ever. Haven't had a birthday party thrown for me from non-family members in like 23 years so now I can say I've done that.

The shadow of today's magically delisciousness is the day itself. Not the "my birthday portion" but the actual day. Went to sleep around 1130 or 1145 and got up at 4 am. And this is after I've been excercising a lot more than normal pretty much every day for the past four days. My knees have water in it and have been bothering me and I'm definately not helping. All the meetings are tiring and the excercise is exhausting (though a bit refreshing). I'm happy to say that I haven't really been sore, so I'm not out of shape as much as I thought, but my knees are not playing very nicely. Plus we lost the ultimate frisbee (take that becca) game, but we gave the best team a run for their money. Most people lose by 15 plus points, and we lost by three. Not to shabby.

Overall it was a pretty good birthday. Wish I could have talked to my girlfriend a bit more, but I understand she's celebrating her birthday this weekend as well so I'll let it slide lol. Tomorrow should be fun. Might do a bit of celebrating and I'm def hitting the movies and seeing a free movie! Woot woot. Hopefully it's all fun and such.

4 comments:

  1. FELIZ CUMPLEANOS! & Hronia polla in Greek! Aw, great blog entry. and YAY! for being in a relationship...exciting times. Glad you're happy and embracing new opportunities to grow, strengthen, and inspire others. Continue making a difference and chasing your dreams! You rock!

    -Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Make sure to follow me: MiraclesHappen85. It's Chrissy your fellow Towson alum grad/ex-classmate, remember?!? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for our birthdays being back to back, I can't get over how awesome that is, lol. For the millionth time by now, lol, I'm sooo glad you liked the birthday box I sent you! I loved the picture you sent me of your face and how excited you were to see all of yo' goodies! I really hope your knees get better soon, babe. Sad to hear you lost your ultimate frisbee game, but at least you guys didn't get crushed! Aww, sorry I couldn't talk to you as much today boopie, guess we both had busy Fridays! But hopefully tomorrow if you're not out and about much, we can chat it up for a long, long time 'cause I'll just be in my apartment going back to being a nerdy grad student, teehee! So glad you had a great birthday and I'll talk to you in the murn. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chrissy!!!!!! lol hey. Why do you always act like I'd forget who you are! lol is my memory that bad? And yeah I'm following you now =). How is everything with you?
    Apple: lol haha right...and it just so happens that Our anniversary falls on my birthday this year...won't happen again, but it happened once and thats all that matters lol. And yea I walk funny now cause of my knees. Hope it isn't permanent lol. I feel like an old person. Yeah I'll call you tonight.

    ReplyDelete