Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Iowanna do that

Day 2 and it's a little better but still not like being around free food. The people are really the only thing keeping me sane right now. The rules are just annoying, and the training speakers are really serial killers trying to bore us to death. It almost worked today. Luckily I got a hold of a basketball and got out some stress.
On a lighter note, my mom told me I passed my certification exam for personal training...so that can sit on a shelf with my English Degree lol.
Also found out they didn't tell me that I have to find my own transportation to and from the airport so I don't know if I'll ever get to go home before november. I gotta keep reminding myself that I did this to help people, not to feel comfortable. Woosah. At least there is free food!

No comments:

Post a Comment